Treating Musculoskeletal Injuries
Advanced Pain Relief with MLS Laser Therapy
Watch the Video explanation.
Video courtesy Cutting Edge Laser Technologies
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and
How does it work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells.
Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect during a treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You
may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 7 to 1O sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur.
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats
• Tendon & ligament injuries
• Sore muscles, muscle strains & tears
• Degenerative joint conditions
• Neurological & general pain & bruises
• Musculoskeletal disorders
• Pre & post-surgical treatment
• Anti-inflammation applications
• Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
• Rapid relief of pain
• Strong anti-inflammatc ry effect
• Timely healing of sprains & strains
• Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
• Rapid resolution of swollen areas
• Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
• Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers